People need to understand: the platform that I’ve chosen is the correct platform. If you’ve chosen something different, you’re wrong.
1. I’ve put a lot of thought into my choice.
2. I’m really impressed with how much I know about this stuff.
3. If the platform I chose wasn’t the best, then why did I waste my time choosing it?
4. Your needs are similar, or less, than mine.
5. You are less capable at making choices for yourself than I am at making choices for you.
6. My sense of value for money is more finely tuned that yours. I get it. You don’t.